HPDI supplement designer Dr. Hank Liers has developed an improved version of the much acclaimed Prosta Plus prostate support formula. The improved Prosta Plus contains 13 different ingredients. This includes all of the ingredients in the earlier formula, but the formula now provides an array of five proven, natural ingredients designed to work together synergistically for maximum effectiveness.
Highlights of a World Class Prostate Formula:
• Five Powerful Prostate Herbs. These include extracts of Saw Palmetto Berry, Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) (16:1), Pumpkin Seed Extract (Curcubita Pepo (4:1), and Pygeum africanum (African prune tree). These are the most potent, proven herbs known to prevent, reduce, or improve prostate gland enlargement (BPH) and support overall prostate health. The formula also includes Flower Pollen (20:1), another major herbal ingredient targeting prostate health. Thus, Prosta Plus offers all five major herbal ingredients known to improve prostate function, combat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and its symptoms (e.g., frequent urges to urinate), and make prostate problems a thing of the past!
• Four Anti-Inflammatory Amino Acids. L-Alanine, Glycine, and L-Glutamic Acid are amino acids known for exerting potent anti-inflammatory effects. Numerous studies show they are effective for prostate inflammation and inflammatory conditions related to the male reproductive system. When the prostate gland swells the urinary tract often becomes irritated and inflamed. These amino acids fight inflammation and help halt the inflammatory processes perpetuating prostate dysfunction!
• Beta-Sitosterol. This proven phytosterol (plant sterol) is among the most effective substances known for combating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Notably, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, and pygeum africanum—all herbs in Prosta Plus—naturally provide beta-sitosterol. However, we include therapeutic levels of beta-sitosterol itself because it works wonders and acts synergistically with the other twelve ingredients in ways that will help your prostate (and you!) be healthy and happy and keep it that way!
• Diindolylmethane. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a naturally occurring phytochemical compound (indole) derived from cruciferous (Brassica family) vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, etc.). Cruciferous vegetables are legendary for their health benefits and their reputation for health building rests largely on the therapeutic powers of DIM. In fact, DIM has many biological functions and properties. These include anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-bacterial, and anti-cancer properties, immunostimulating powers, as well as anti-androgen and hormone regulation functions.
• Protective Antioxidants. Prosta Plus include Vitamin E (10 IU) (from 27 mg of mixed tocopherols) and ascorbyl palmitate (25 mg) (fat-soluble Vitamin C) as protective antioxidants to protect the formula from oxidation and degradation. In addition, Vitamin E is proven to combat prostate conditions and to support prostate health. Vitamin C exerts antioxidant effects and acts as as antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Vitamin C therefore supports prostate health and combats prostatitis.
One-month supply $24.95 Buy Online Now