Planning on stocking up on Rejuvenate! while it’s on sale? Here are five quick and delicious Rejuvenate! recipes that will get your mornings off to an incredible start!
1. REJUVENATION PANCAKES: A HEALTHIER HEART RECIPE
A favorite easy breakfast is a plate of piping-hot pancakes, and making heart-healthier pancakes for the whole family is easier than you might think. For starters, I suggest adding a couple scoops of Rejuvenate!™ Berries & Herbs to the mix. Rejuvenate! Berries & Herbs compliments the fruity-sweet flavor of blueberries.
I also suggest adding chia seeds to the mix, and they can be pre-ground in coffee grinder or added whole.
- 2.5 cups of whole grain pancake mix
- 2 cups of spring water
- 1 free-range organic egg
- A handful of organic blueberries
- 2 scoops of Rejuvenate Berries & Herbs
- 2 scoops of organically grown chia seeds
- Grade B organic maple syrup
Since pancake mixes vary, you’ll want to adjust the ingredients as needed. This recipe makes about eight pancakes.
2. REJUVENATE! TOAST
Of my favorite morning superfood treats, this one is the quickest and easiest. This is an absolutely delicious spread that’s also fabulous on muffins (see below), or pancakes (see above).
- 1 scoop of Rejuvenate!™ Berries & Herbs
- 1-2 slices bread (we use whole or sprouted grain)
- 1 tbsp (approx) coconut oil or coconut spread
- Sliced apple, banana, or other favorite fruit
- Grade B maple syrup (Grade A Dark with Robust Taste)
- Optional: 1 tsp chia seeds (whole or ground)
Directions: While your favorite bread is toasting, take a small dish and mix a tablespoon (more or less to taste) of coconut oil, a scoop of Rejuvenate! on top (my favorite is Berries & Herbs), and enough Grade B maple syrup to sweeten to your liking. For the final touch, top with banana or very thinly sliced apple or other favorite fruit, and enjoy! (For those with a sweet tooth, add some stevia for a low-glycemic treat.)
3. Green Superfood Muffins
- 2 large eggs (up to 3 regular eggs)
- 1 cup raw milk, or substitute rice milk, oat milk, or a nut milk
- 1/2 cup xylitol (or the equivalent of another natural sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 3-6 scoops Rejuvenate! Original, Rejuvenate Berries & Herbs, or Rejuvenate Plus
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup wholes spelt (or substitute another grain)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Directions: Beat eggs, milk, and xylitol together until light foam develops. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Scrape the bowl of any dry pockets. Put mix in prepared muffin pan and bake at 350 degree until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry. Baking time may vary slightly due to moisture content of coconut, humidity, etc. Check after 25 minutes, and then every five minutes until toothpick comes out dry. Enjoy!
4. Rejuvenate! Breakfast Berry Bar
If you want to try just one of our superfood treats, this recipe is just the thing! I recommend Rejuvenate Plus which has hemp protein, bio sprout protein, chlorella, spirulina, vitamins, etc. Place these items in the food processor, one at a time, in the order listed for best results.
- 1/4 cup of raw, organic almonds
- 2 tablespoons, chia seeds
- 2 scoops of Rejuvenate Plus or Rejuvenate Berries & Herbs
- a small handful of organic raisins (more for a sweeter bar)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries (or blueberries), fresh or frozen
The mixture will become thick and stuck to the sides of the processor. Next, press into a glass dish (I use a 7×5 inch pyrex with a lid) and refrigerate! Adding fresh organic blueberries is also very delicious!
5. REJUVENATE! LEMONADE: A Delicious, Satisfying, and Detoxifying Drink
Mix these ingredients in a quart glass container:
- 4-6 tablespoons organic lemon juice (freshly squeezed is always best!)
- 4-6 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
- 1-2 scoops (2-4 tbsps) of Rejuvenate! Original
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Top your container off with purified water, add ice, shake and enjoy!! This recipe is delicious and amazingly nutritious!
Drink 2–4 quarts daily as a wonderful cleansing diet for a period of 1–3 weeks. This drink is excellent for kidney cleansing, weight loss, hydration, increased energy, mental clarity, and much more. The Rejuvenate! in the recipe provides high levels of dietary RNA and high nutrient density foods. This combination of RNA and nutrients results in a drink providing exceptional nutritional power and a very broad range of health benefits. You will love the taste and can lose weight rapidly (up to one pound per day) for up to one or two weeks. You won’t get hungry, will enjoy a clear mind, and will have greater energy throughout the day.