pH ADJUST Alkalinizing Formula is a formula you take daily to keep yourself optimally alkaline.
pH Adjust alkalinizes and buffers acidity in the body. It is a powder product formulated by my father (Dr. Hank Liers) using four natural ingredients: potassium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, potassium glycinate, and sodium bicarbonate.
Adding pH Adjust to water not only creates alkaline water to drink, but also provides important minerals for health. It also mixes well in juice, tea, coffee, or foods.
Modern diets and lifestyles can produce acidic conditions (acidosis) in the body. Diets too low in fruits and vegetables, and too high in meats and carbohydrates result in pH levels lower than recommended for health.
A blood pH level of lower than 7.35 is considered to be acidic, according to the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC). Ideally, you should be slightly alkaline with a pH of about 7.35–7.45.
pH Adjust provides four primary benefits: 1) ALKALINIZING, 2) BUFFERING, 3) REMINERALIZING, 4) REPLENISHING BICARBONATE RESERVES
While many alkalinizing supplements work, few offer all the additional benefits of buffering, remineralization, and support for bicarbonate reserves.
FOUR BENEFITS OF pH ADJUST ALKALINIZING FORMULA
Four primary benefits of pH ADJUST
• REPLENISH BICARBONATE RESERVES
1. ALKALINIZES: The main benefit of pH Adjust is its ability to rapidly increase pH levels in the body. pH Adjust will boost your pH levels within a short period of time—usually less than 30 minutes, and sometimes much faster. This is testable using pH paper, which HPDI recommends using as a means of measuring salivary or urinary pH.
2. BUFFERS: Increasing your pH levels to the slightly alkaline range is ideal. But not to the point of alkalosis—that is, going too far the other way—creating conditions that are too alkaline. pH Adjust is carefully formulated to not create extreme alkalinity (alkalosis).
Instead, pH Adjust tends to bring the body to a pH of about 7.4. This is true whether the body is imbalanced toward the acidic or the alkaline side of the pH scale. pH Adjust therefore balances pH levels, helping maintain a slightly alkaline state.
3. REMINERALIZES: The body uses minerals to alkalinize the body, including the blood. When acidic conditions prevail, the body may rob bones of minerals important for health, as a means of buffering the acidity to maintain optimal pH levels (7.35–7.45). When this happens, bones, joints, and connective tissues may suffer losses of the minerals from which they are composed. This says nothing of the loss of minerals used by the body for critical everyday purposes, like enzyme reactions, muscle activity, or brain function. pH Adjust helps remineralize the body.
4. REPLENISHES BICARBONATE RESERVES: Bicarbonate or alkaline reserves are maintained by the kidneys. The body actually produces bicarbonates for the purpose of maintaining normal pH levels (7.35–7.45) and kidneys control the release of bicarbonate ions. There are also bicarbonate reserves in the bloodstream that the body uses for neutralizing acids.
Bicarbonate reserves decline with age, and there is an increased tendency toward acidic conditions in aging, as well. Therefore, it can be seen that maintaining adequate or optimal bicarbonate reserves can be important for acid-alkaline balance throughout life.
pH ADJUST BASICS
pH Adjust is a water-soluble powder supplement that balances pH levels, as well as supports and maintains alkaline conditions. Because pH Adjust alkalinizes the body, it can help counteract overly acidic conditions (acidosis), including those in the digestive tract, blood, kidneys, and other organ systems. pH Adjust provides a simple, powerful means for achieving healthy acid-base balance in the body.
- Alkalinizes with Potassium and Sodium Bicarbonate and Magnesium Carbonate
- Acts Rapidly to Balance pH Levels; Helps Maintain a Healthy pH of 7.35–7.45
- Mixes Well in Water, Juices or Other Drinks, and Foods
- Tastes Good; Easy-to-Use Powder; 250 Servings per Container
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian; No Artificial Ingredients; 250 Grams
pH Adjust mixes well in water, coffee, tea, juice, or any healthy beverage.
pH Adjust Alkalinizing Formula contains only potassium bicarbonate, magnesium carbonate, potassium glycinate, and sodium bicarbonate. It has no additional fillers. It is made in the USA (from domestic and imported source materials all of which are USP (United States Pharmacoepia) grade.
pH ADJUST BALANCES pH LEVELS
Keeping pH levels in the range of 7.34–7.45 supports an alkaline state in the body and prevents over-acidification. It is normal for pH levels to fluctuate during the day, especially after meals. But consuming foods and supplements that help preserve a state of alkalinity can be important for health.
Diet should your first line of defense. An adequate and steady dietary intake of fruits, vegetables, and purified water is vital to maintaining alkalinity.
Diets high in processed foods, too high protein that is not balanced by vegetables and fruits can produce acidic conditions in the body. This can lead to decreased oxygenation of cells and encourages anaerobic processes in metabolism. In addition, when the body is acidic, calcium can be taken from bones and teeth in order to balance the acidity. This can cause leaching of minerals and weaken these structures.
Whether or not you consuming less than ideal amounts of fruits and vegetables, you can still rely on a well-designed alkalinizing supplement like pH Adjust. pH Adjust contains only USP-grade (United States Pharmacoepia) ingredients. It is extremely easy to take (just mix with water or another suitable liquid, like coffee or tea), mix, and drink. It mixes easily in water with perhaps a few undissolved solids at the bottom of your cup. You can drink these, too.
Taking pH Adjust Alkalinizing Formula—and keeping a bottle of it ready for use—is an easy way of ensuring you maintain a pH level of about 7.4–7.6. This is especially true today when diet and lifestyle factors—including travel, eating out, insufficient fruit and vegetable intake, and the prevalence of acidifying foods like carbohydrates, sugars, and alcohol—don’t always predispose people to being alkaline, even most of the time.
As noted, your body strives to maintain a blood pH of 7.4 (slight alkalinity) at all costs. This means that when an individual—whether due to diet or lifestyle—falls into an acidic state, their body will rob minerals from bones in order to buffer acids to bring pH levels back to normal. This is where a formula like pH Adjust comes in handy, as it can help reduce stress on the body by providing the alkalinizing substances and minerals to maintain slight alkalinity.
A NOTE ON ALKALINE WATER
Alkaline water is big business. You see it in most grocery stores in the bottled water section and many companies costly sell home water alkalinizer units. Alkaline water may be worth of cost for many people because of the many benefits it provides. For example, alkaline water offers proven benefits for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and other issues.
A recent study found a significant difference in whole blood viscosity after consuming high-pH water compared to regular water after a strenuous workout. Viscosity is the direct measurement of how efficiently blood flows through the vessels, and it can increase oxygen delivery throughout out the body.
Additional benefits of alkaline water may include:
• Immune system support
• Anti-aging properties (liquid antioxidants absorb more quickly)
• Superior hydration
• weight loss
• Better sleep and reduced symptoms for those suffering from RLS (restless leg syndrome)
But you don’t need to purchase expensive waters to get these effects. In fact, alkalinizing water has never been easier, and you can do a better job of it on your own.
Adding pH Adjust to water is one of the fastest ways of creating alkaline water that also provides healthy minerals. It’s also far more economical! pH Adjust mixes well in water, juices, tea, coffee, or in foods. Many alkalinizing supplements alkalinize effectively, but pH Adjust provides the additional benefits of buffering, remineralization, and support for bicarbonate reserves.
HOW TO USE pH ADJUST
As a dietary supplement, take 1 gm (about 1/2 tsp) of pH Adjust in 4–8 ounces of purified water preferably away from food, or as directed by a health professional. For extremely acidic conditions, try 4–10 doses per day, depending on acidity level. Use pH paper to ensure pH levels remain balanced.
Because pH Adjust balances pH it can both buffer acidic conditions and alkaline conditions, so that pH levels tend toward the range of 7.35–7.45. In this way, pH Adjust does not over-alkalinize the body.
TESTING pH LEVELS: The best way to test pH levels is to use litmus paper, which HPDI offers in rolls (Hydrion brand) for this purpose. You can test salivary or urinary pH. In order to test salivary pH, simply use a small strip of pH paper to dip into a small amount of saliva. Advantages of pH paper include rapid results, ease of use, and cost effectiveness.
• Try taking pH Adjust away from food first thing in the morning and wait at least 20 minutes before eating. You can take it at other times of the day 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after eating.
• Measure your salivary or urine pH first thing in the morning in order to determine the pH status of your system. Most people have an acid pH (less than 7.0). As you start to take pH Adjust you may see the pH of your urine increase. You can slowly increase your dose of pH ADJUST until your morning saliva or urine pH is in the range of pH 7.0–7.5.
pH ADJUST COFFEE: https://youtu.be/72fAz9ob3bo
“How to use pH Adjust Alkalinizing Formula in Coffee”
KETOGENIC COFFEE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/yzyVbFD_JVA
“How to Make Keto Coffee with pH Adjust – Alkalinizing Coffee”
HOW TO USE PH ADJUST ALKALINIZING FORMULA: https://youtu.be/kuP2BuvMSXA
HOW TO MAKE LEMONADE AND USE pH ADJUST: https://youtu.be/deF7BZcFtEs
BOOKS & ARTICLES
Acid-alkaline balance: role in chronic disease and detoxification
(Altern Ther Health Med, 13(4):62-5)
Acid & Alkaline by Herman Aihara
Bicarb Magical Mineral Supplement by Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac, OMD